Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 15

It is Day 15 into when I started making better choices and working out/walking.  I know that just 4 days ago I said Day 1 Phase 1, but I wanted to share with you a couple of measurements.  I only share a couple because only a couple of big/drastic changes in a couple of spots of the body.
Beginning Measurements:
Shoulders 71" Now are 65" = 6"
Chest (across the nipples) 68" Now are 61.5" = 6.5
Belly at the belly-button 71.5" Now is 70.25" = 1.25"
Most of the lower body was probably not measured correctly, as we have an extra-long fabric tape.  Well, let's put it this way, Katie's arms are not extra-long. :)

But, even without working out correctly until just 4 days ago, nor doing the food journal correctly, with just eating every day foods but more on schedule: 13.25" in 15 days!  This next week, I plan on stopping at my doc's office to get a weight.  Remember, I weighed in at 460 lbs.

Thank you to my lovely wife for helping me because I don't know how I would've been able to do any of this without her!

Today was a good day.  We were able to play outside at 2 different parks.  I walked my daughter in the stroller for my workout, including walking home from the park, while Katie played with our son at the swings and slides.  Not bad to wrap it up tonight with some news to share about good choices adding up!

2 comments:

  1. Good job nick. Keep it going. The good days like thos pay off, and just remember these when a bad day comes. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, keep it up!

    Dave Hansen

    ReplyDelete