Monday, March 11, 2013

Gearing up

My Name is Nick Braaten.  This is my blog for tracking my struggles and success while trying to become Cowboy Fit.  I am going to be using a program that Ryan Cowboy Ehmann presented on ABC's Shark Tank.  The program is called "Lose 12 inches using ANY 12 workouts.  I will be targeting fat loss.  We have already ordered my heart rate monitor and I have been in email communication with Ryan Cowboy Ehmann.  Honestly, I'm nervous.  This all seems surreal.  But in order for me to be a healther Nick, a healthier husband, a healthier father, or even becoming an athlete, I need to get serious about learning about nutrition and targeting fat loss with a proper heart rate zone.  Keep a watch on this blog for beginning pictures, updates, measurement, successes, failures and trials.  Time to learn the Cowboy Way!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you and I'm so excited to go on this journey with you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first comment would be from my wife. Thanks babe. I love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your own blog!! This is really cool Nick!! I'm very proud of you for trying something different but also for putting it all out there for everyone to see. I'm so excited to see how this all plays out. I know your going to succeed with this and do really great! You are a very strong willed person.....did I say strong willed I meant stubborn ;) no but for real when you set your mind up to do something you do it. I have no doubt that you won't finish. You are on the right track. I look forward to following you on this journey. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of this. Always remind yourself you can do this and you will do this! Self talk is the best:) love ya nick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shanshan! Love ya back. You got it to work! Yay! And, you beat Jeff. :P

      Delete