Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Clear As Mud

Well, if anything else, I will say that these last couple of weeks have been a great way to learn about what kind of commitment it is going to take to change my lifestyle along this journey to fitness success and nutrition knowledge.  Work, my wife's and my children's health, car maintenance and repairs, road trips, planning & saving for vacations, etc... all of them are important. They too need attention, if you want success with your life, along with fitness success.

I have a more clear understanding of what a week will look like with eating, calories, workouts in the Cowboy Fit Zone, strength conditioning (for beginners), etc... Planning is crucial.  Today was key to a T for why planning and preparation is so crucial.  Good thing I was able to make good decisions throughout the day.  Although it was not the diet I wanted, I did not just throw my hands up and say, "Well it's already shot, might as well not care."  I used to do that.  All in all, I know where I want to be. I know why I want to do this for my family.  Those are what I must focus on when I am living day to day, making choices with everything, not just food.

Here's to being prepared. Boy Scout's Motto.  Also, I've blatantly let my coach know that I want the record!  Just like I posted last night.  I want it.

Tonight blog is simple and little. But if you are reading this for the 13th time or for your first time, thank you!  You have my permission to share my blog page with anyone!  I have reached out to a few people from different seasons of The Biggest Loser for support.  Only 3.  I am trying very hard to get the word out there about this blog.  I'd like people to read this and watch the change!  Then, maybe, they'll look at themselves and think, "If Nick can do it, I can do it!"

3 comments:

  1. Good job staying on track even after eating something that wasn't all that good. I'm the same way if i eat something I know I shouldn't. I also have this idea that if I eat something bad in the morning it's ok cuz I have all day to burn it off. Lol. Your doing good. I cant wait to learn more about your good eating habits. Keep on posting all the cool stuff your learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wanted to cut the workout short, but turns out I went over by a few minutes. So, that made me feel better.

      Delete
  2. Good job nick! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete