Thursday, March 28, 2013

Focus

50 girly, no wait... 50 manly girly, hang on... they were down right ugly.  Not even 50 at once.  More like 15+10+10+5+5+1+1+1+2 of the ugliest, manliest girly-style push-ups down!  While reading my goals:
Enjoy Fitness & Healthy Eating Habits
Mentor/Pay It Forward
To Be An Athlete
Active With My Family
Feel Good About My Appearance
Nutritious Cooking

Also, had a good healthy lunch today, thanks to a tip from a friend of mine: 8 oz chicken breast with 1/2 tsp of fajita season, 2 cups mixture of bell peppers and mushrooms.  I must give my compliments to the chef... IT WAS ME.

Later I work our 45 minutes in the Cowboy Fit Zone with my HR monitor on for maximum fat burning.

Oh yeah, I've also accomplished 30 Cowboy Bench Crunches today and 25 squats this morning.  Before bed, another round of reading my goals and 25 more squats.

Turns out, my coach informed me the goal for 12 inches in 12 workouts is not 30.5 inches, it is 58 inches.  So, I must stay focused.

Is anyone else out there getting after fitness success or changing eating habits?

Please share my blog address with anyone!  Only one of three previous Biggest Loser competitors/champions has gotten back to me and asked me to join his Facebook Fan Page, but has not given any feedback about the blog.  The other 2 have not responded at all.  I've also Facebook messaged Red Bull to see if they could promote my blog on their page, but have not heard anything back, along with a couple of radio stations being in SLC, UT and Missoula, MT.  But I can always ask, right?  They don't have to say yes.

Again, please, you are welcome to share this blog with anyone!  Wooo Hooo!

2 comments:

  1. hey girly or not they are still good push-ups! Keep up the good work. Stay focus! One day at a time! And remember everyday is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog man. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete