Thursday, April 4, 2013

Birthday for my Wife

I just wanted to let everyone that was expecting a blog tonight, I'm sorry.  I do have some things I'd like to share about the conference call with the Coach, last night.  But for tonight...

Happy Birthday to my wife, Katie!!!!

So, I'm going to spend some with my family.  I'll be on tomorrow for sure.  Thank you all for viewing and sharing this.  If you are inspired, I am truly honored that you are following my story.  I can tell you that this has been a tough stretch of 3 days.  Everything has been tough.  Although I did get full time in my Cowboy Fit Zone yesterday, and I workout again tomorrow.  But, the difference is, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout!!!!!  So, one of my goals is that I enjoy fitness and nutrition.  The fact that I'm looking forward to it, well now.... I'll take that feeling good, well, um... ANY DAY!

Good night ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that's right made a google account just for you. Tired of my posts disappearing. Finally caught up on all your posts too. I will have to say I haven't been the best support to your journey so far. But I am here to tell you from here on out I am on board. You have been there for me my whole life. You have been mom and dad, brother and best friend to me my whole life. At times I do feel sorry because you haven't had the time to take care of your self. But with all the sad that has happened to us all we all have to remember WE ARE STILL HERE. You are making this life style change and believe me all that can read this if anyone can do this change, my bro can. You have pushed me to where I am now and I have to thank you for that. I made some stupid decisions on the way and yes you were there to give me a hard time with the decisions made but you were also there to talk me through it all. Thank you. With mom and dad both gone it was tough. Shoot, it's still tough. But when I sit and think about how strong you have been for everyone else I could only think that mom and dad and even grandma have been in your corner this whole time. Rooting you on and pushing you to keep me, Chanele, and lil kevy kev in line. I love you man. You have a pretty tough corner. Keep your head up and keep pushing. You will get to where you want to be. And one last thing. Thank you coach for supporting my brother. He will not let you down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man, you trying to steal my thunder? I am going to start having you write my blogs! This week has been crazy... Thanks Jeff, I needed your comment tonight. I love you back Winky.

      Delete