Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 16 of 24 Day Challenge

Wow!!! 16 days. Perfect.

Heard from a cousin that he started working out last night. That is pretty powerfully and inspires me to keep going! Perfect or not, it is always a choice. As for him, is it AdvoCate or Heart Rate Training? Nope. But I view working out and being healthier a personal choice. Do what's right by you. Nobody else. Am I gonna bust his balls because it's not heart rate training? Nope. I won't because any movement is good. Even better, the more you workout, the more endorphins you release and burn toxins, overall lifting your mood. Also a benefit for me that I've noticed, besides the energy, is I'm not nearly as negative about myself or how I perceive myself. I know that I have a long way to go, but for today, I chose the right direction, for continuing the change that I want to make.

But for those that choose HCG shots, gastric bypass, gastric sleeve, Body For Life, Biggest Loser, Extreme Weight loss w/ Chris Powell, Atkins, Weight Watchers, etc... Do what you do. Be committed. Be true to yourself. I'm not here to bash anyone else. I know what what we're doing works.

Happy to say that we've completed our 16th day of Perfection. Plus I got a killer workout in tonight. We have our meals planned for tomorrow too. Can't wait for my berry smoothie in the a.m.!!!!

The Best Day of My Life.

I love you Katie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment