Monday, May 5, 2014

14 Day Weigh-Ins

To date here are our figures.

Katie is down 10 pounds and 23.5 inches lost (11.5 this last week) at 3 workouts.
I am down 25 pounds and 33 inches (over 20 inches lost this last week) at 4 workouts.

I am tipping the scales at 442.6 pounds.

The winner by knock out and still Perfectly Undefeated!!!! Team Braaten!

I'm celebrating with my family tonight, enjoying some time together. Signing off earlier than usual.  Besides, I gave ya'll a pretty good story last time.

But how about them numbers?  I know it's more than just the numbers, but still, it is Damn nice to see results directly related to how focused we've been on doing what we said we were going to do.

Have you slipped up?  Not started?  Rusty?  Get back on track!  When you believe in yourself, others will believe in you too.  If you don't want to do it for yourself, just think of the other people that you might inspire!  Before you know it, you'll be 10 days into it and forever grateful.

I feel like a changed man!  I love my wife. I love my kiddos.

The Best Day of My Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment