Monday, April 28, 2014

Weighing In

Before I go work out... that's right, I still haven't worked out.  And I put up a 352.6 lbs on the scale!!!
I started Day 1 at 467.7 lbs. 


Can you count??? That's 15 pounds folks!  In 8 days!  Not even a full 8 day.  It won't be a full 8 days until another 12 hours!  I still have to go work out, which, if done correctly, will burn calories, yes; but more importantly, I'll be burning FAT! Do you know how to burn fat but not lean muscle?  Look here: www.lose12inches.com


My mentor/trainer/coach and fellow Montanan (emigrated to Colorado), Cowboy Ryan Ehmann.  That is his website, above.  You can see for yourself, the success stories of the people that have turned their health around.  You can see people that feel good.  Really folks, you can have a trainer yelling at you in the face, or over text (haha), but still, YOU are the one that needs to step up and do the training.  You do the foods.  You do the planning.  You make the time.  You find what works for you!


This Is the Best Day Of My Life!!!


Off to work out! Gonna sweat some more calories away and listen to them little b-words scream as they fall off of me!


And you know what?  I'm going to make it count!  Tomorrow, if I'm granted another day, I'll choose again, to support Katie and she'll support me and we'll add another day of Being Perfect!


If we can do it, anyone can.  You. Can. Do. It. You. Can!


Be good to yourself!


www.AdvoCare.com/14044212
Shop for the 24 Day Challenge!  Or sign up for a membership and receive more benefits and discounts! 


I love you Katie!  Cecelia and Tate, I hope you're proud of your daddy.  He is proud of himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment