Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another Day We Chose

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 4 is winding down.

Today, was my day to work out. By the time we're through, Katie and I will have worked out at least 12 times each. But instead of the treadmill, I decided to get my butt outside! We picked up the kiddos from daycare. Then we drove to a park that has a pretty good sized hill. Not a mountain, but instead, picture something that would be the perfect size for sledding down. But steep! At the bottom of that hill, you've got about 50 yards of grass.



So, Tate and I, went from top to bottom, jogged the back and forth 50 yards, then climbed the hill. We did this 4 times. Then Tate showed me up and did it again. It was cute, even little Cece jogged with me for about 30 yards. Her little legs just a workin away. The hill and jogging we're awesome for the Heart Rate Training. I also walked around the park once, I did 3 sets of 10 jumping jacks and 3 sets of 10 bench crunches, as well, about 5 hill climbs on the smaller hill.



You ever hear the phrase, "Make It Count!"?



Well, we are clean all day. Smacked on schedule. Took our supplements when we should've. None of that stuff will matter if we don't stay committed the whole day! I didn't reward myself with a snack, or a little cheat. Instead, although the workout was simple, it was an effective reward, towards what I want! We made the day count! You know something else? Our kiddos saw us supporting each other, even participated much more than I ever expected!



That's the reward!



Woke up at 4:30 a.m. Just settling down, but not "in" bed, at 9:45 p.m.. How about this energy y'all? At my size, I should be tuckered out, saying, "Uffda!"  (Pronounced: "oof-dah"). that's for you Iverson!



I always say how proud I am of people, my wife, my buddies, my siblings. But today, I am very proud of Nick. And that feels good!



Tomorrow, we have another choice to make it count, or not. But the eyes are set in the whole path, not just a segment. Although, I know I'm excited to check our weight and inches this coming Monday!!!


To anyone reading this: first of all, thank you very much for your time.  Secondly, I urge you to step out of your comfort zone.  Think about this: If nothing changes; then nothing changes.  You might be aksing, "HUH???!!!"  Well, if what you've been doing has not been working, no mater what it is, your workout, your food, maybe you're not doing anything!?  So if that is the case, then why are you still doing it?  Wouldn't it be logical to try something different?  Maybe shock your body? Try a new routine for working out? Try a newer structured eating program?  A new cleanse?


Do you get my drift?  If nothing changes; nothing changes.  Make a change!  If you're lazy, all it takes is that first step! Why not feel good about yourself?  Then maybe you can help someone else, after you see what you can do.



www.AdvoCare.com/14044214 ---this is a link if you want to see more about your own 24 Day Challenge, or see what other stuff they have.  I see they have some performance stuff on there too for Muscle Gain and what not.  Cheaper than any place like GNC, or at least comparable.  But don't forget, BEFORE you try to purchase anything; take a look at the Membership option.  Why?  Because if/when you choose to do a membership (like $79-ish), then it is similar to have a Costco/Sam's Club Membership, where you get to buy all of your stuff at 20% off.  Even your first 24 Day Challenge. 


www.Lose12inches.com ---check this place out as it has a link directly to my blog, but as well, you can ask them how to figure out what your maximum fat burning heart rate zone is, so that you can Make It Count!


Shout out and Congrats are in irder for my brother and his wife on their newest addition to the family! Mama and baby are healthy! It's time for a baby boy Jeff!!! One more try! Make it count! Hahahaha!



I love you Katie!! ;) How YOU doin?

No comments:

Post a Comment