Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Too Much Work

Hello everyone! Yep, I'm still here. Nope, I haven't done much winch the 24 Day Challenge.

Does it matter why? To me: not really. I do not need to be reminded daily, by anybody, that I haven't done much. Call it stress, call it money, call it whatever you want to.

Believe me, I'm harder on myself than anyone else. It confusing, really.

I know I must change. I know I'm the one in charge if changing myself. I know that some of you struggle with time, money, food, etc... just like me. I know that for some of you, it might not be as hard of a struggle.

What I've gotten myself in to is a streak of making choices, knowing what I want, but again, not doing anything about it.  Do I need to see it on paper? Do I need to track calories? I'm still figuring it out. But the stupid thing is, I know the answer to these questions.

But I have my word that I'd let y'all follow my Journey for a year. Whether it be all good, mostly good, or just some good. I'll keep my word and share the truth, being honest.

How are y'all doing on your promises to yourselves? Can anybody out there relate to where I'm at right now?

Right now I feel like 400 pounds would be a miracle. Just a few weeks ago, you could've out the number 400 on a big old sheet of paper, held it in front of me and I would've torn right through it!

I get it. Another day. Another promise.

So here is me, today. Struggling. I'll check back in with y'all in a week or so.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll wake up and make shit happen. I know I can do it. Just gotta take that first step. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment