Sunday, June 1, 2014

Got Strength?

Just checking in with y'all! I know I know I know... My blogging has been missed these last couple of weeks. By you and me both! Well we're still here!

How many of you have weaknesses? Ask yourself, "What is my weakness?"

Now, tell yourself, "My strength is..."

For me, I know minor alone on this, one of my fitness-related weaknesses is that I don't eat well, clean or structured, if I'm not working out! This is something that I do not "like" about myself.

Since being off our "Challenge," we have not been Perfect. I'm not getting into the details, but I'll share this: we haven't been 100%. Not like we know we can be.

So, to do some touching up, we've stocked our clean food back up. We broke out the sewing tape, we've already prepared our meals for tomorrow.

We've tried doing well, without preparation. It hasn't worked. We tried staying in shape by working out without going to the gym, that didn't work either.

Gym membership has been signed up for! Yes!!! I'll tell y'all something real quick and I won't lie to you neither. I'm looking forward to doing this new challenge that we've presented to us. If it's not challenging enough, you won't try as hard to achieve it. I geel real good about knowing a little but more about nutrition and heart rate training. I feel like we know enough, not all, but enough to get our butts in gear the way we know works.

I know that just because we don't "know everything" about how the body works, carbs, starches, proteins, good fat, bad fat, power lifting, light lifting, interval training, cardio, etc... Big effin deal! We know some basics. We can learn along the way.

I will blog! Just not every day. But I like sharing the inches that we lose. We're thinking we'll measure every Sunday evening. Just FYI.

I love you Katie!

This Is The Best Day Of My Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment